OfficeJet Pro 8500Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 printer allows continuous printing without requiring you to load paper all the time. This is because of its efficient 50-sheet automatic document feeder. Saving on paper supplies? You can use the printer’s automatic two-sided printing. You will also get your prints faster because its speed is rated at 15ppm for black prints and 11 ppm for colored prints.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 8500 Premier, OfficeJet Pro 8500 Premium e, OfficeJet Pro 8500 Wireless
- Best SellerHP 940XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 5-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$48.955 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your OfficeJet Pro 8500 printer. Push down the cartridge cover to reveal the cartridges.
- Choose the empty cartridge and pull it upwards. Carefully do this step to prevent touching the printer's sensitive wires.
- Take out the Carrot Ink cartridge from its box and slowly remove its protective films. Push down the new cartridge to the slot.
- Lift the cartridge cover to close.