OfficeJet Pro 6970Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Get up to 40% savings when you buy Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970! The remanufactured HP 902XL color ink cartridges and HP 906XL black high yield ink cartridges can deliver the same impressive output and same number of print pages as the original HP ink cartridge but at a much affordable price. These remanufactured ink cartridges are covered by a 100% money back guarantee for 1 year and has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. You can now make sure your HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 ready for printing all the time! Get your HP 902XL remanufactured ink cartridges from Carrot Ink now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6970
- Best SellerHP 902XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4 HP 902XL Black, 2 HP 902XL Cyan, 2 HP 902XL Magenta, and 2 HP 902XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$108.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 9-Pack
Contains 3x HP 902XL Black, 2x 902XL Cyan, 2x 902XL Magenta, 2x 902XL YellowLearn More$89.959 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
This product includes the following items:
$39.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL Black Compatible Ink Cartridge
- (1) 902XL Cyan Compatible Ink Cartridge
- (1) 902XL Magenta Compatible Ink Cartridge
- (1) 902XL Yellow Compatible Ink Cartridge
- Best SellerHP 902XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$31.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your HP OfficeJet Pro 6970
- Lift the entire scanner unit and wait for the cartridge to settle in the center
- You can release the cartridge that needs replacement by gently pushing on it and it will pop out easily.
- Remove the cartridge from the printer and set it aside
- Open the new cartridge box and remove the orange clip and protective tape on the cartridge before installing it on the printer
- You need to slide the replacement ink cartridge in the correct slot with a gentle push until it clicks in place
- Close the scanner unit and you’re ready for a test print
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I have trouble with my printer warranty if I use a generic HP OfficeJet Pro 6970/HP 902XL ink cartridge?
No! It’s perfectly fine to use remanufactured ink cartridges because US federal law allows you to use non-OEM ink cartridges in printers.
Is it okay to buy HP 902XL in bulk for future use?
Absolutely! The 902XL has a shelf life of 24-36 months while the 906XL has a shelf life of 18-24 months. However, make sure you keep it in a cool, dry place in its original packaging.
Which HP printer models are compatible with the 902XL and 906XL ink cartridges?
You can use these ink cartridges on the following HP printer models: HP OfficeJet 6951, 6954, 6962 and HP OfficeJet Pro 6968, 6975, 6978.