OfficeJet Pro 6830Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 comes with a duplexer feature so you can effortlessly achieve two-sided printing. It also has an automatic document feeder for less down time. Wherever you are around the office, you can use its Wi-Fi and Wireless Direct for printing.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6830
- Best SellerHP 934XL & 935XL High-Yield Remanufactured 8-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$47.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 934XL & 935XL High-Yield Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1x HP 934XL Black (C2P23AN) and 3x HP 935XL (1 each of Cyan C2P24AN, Magenta C2P25AN, Yellow C2P26AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$21.95 As low as $19.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 934XL (C2P23AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1,000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P24AN) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P25AN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P26AN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet 6830 printer. Then, slide your fingers into the slot found at your printer’s left portion.
- Slowly lift the cartridge access door. Then, push downwards and pull upwards to remove the cartridge.
- Free the new tank from labels and films. Slide it to the vacated slot. Push downwards to install in place.
- Once you've installed the new cartridges correctly, you can now slowly lower the access door and print.