OfficeJet Pro 8100Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 8100
- HP 950XL & 951XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 10-Pack Combo
Contains 4 HP 950XL Black, 2 HP 951XL Cyan, 2 HP 951XL Magenta, and 2 HP 951XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$75.9510 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 951XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$28.953 Cartridges / $ea
- (1) 951XL Cyan
- (1) 951XL Magenta
- (1) 951XL Yellow
- HP 950XL (CN045AN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet Pro 8615, HP OfficeJet Pro 276dw MFP, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 951XL (CN046AN) Cyan High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 ePrinter, Officejet Pro 8625, and more! Learn More
- HP 951XL (CN047AN) Magenta High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600, HP OfficeJet Pro 8615, and more! Learn More
- HP 951XL (CN048AN) Yellow High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8600, HP OfficeJet Pro 8620, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on. Load paper into the input tray. Open the cartridge access door and printer lid. The carriage will slide to the center of the printer.
- Press in on the cartridge you want to replace and pull it out from the slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink ports. Insert the new cartridge into its correct slot. Do NOT lift the latch handle on the carriage.
- Lower the printer lid and close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it true that using remanufactured HP ink cartridges on my HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 ePrinter helps reduce cartridge waste?
Yes, because remanufactured ink cartridges are recycled original HP cartridges that are thoroughly cleaned, refilled, rebuilt, and tested. So, whenever you use a single remanufactured cartridge, you help prevent that cartridge from being thrown out into the landfill.
What does the XL in the HP 950XL or the HP 951XL indicate?
The XL at the end of the cartridge part name indicates that the said cartridge is a high yield version. So when it’s a high yield cartridge, it basically contains more ink, prints more pages, and costs more. But if you are a heavy printer user, you will realize later that you are able to save much more on the cost per page if you choose to use the XL version.
Do your remanufactured HP ink cartridges last up to two years?
Yes, they do, if you keep any unopened cartridge in its original packaging and store only in a cool, dark, and dry place.