HP LaserJet P4515x ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
If you want a printer that can consistently print high-quality output coupled with fast printing speeds, then the HP LaserJet P4515x is the best match for you. And to make sure that your output stays consistent, get your next toner from Carrot Ink. We offer our HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and our HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge at a fraction of the cost of their original counterparts. Save up to 75% when purchasing our high-quality toners, manufactured to meet and exceed OEM standards. And if you order more than $40 worth of products, your shipping is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet P4515x ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015, HP LaserJet P4015x, and many more!
Regular Price: $144.95
Special Price $49.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4014, HP LaserJet P4515, and many more!
Regular Price: $139.95
Special Price $39.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover and pull your used print cartridge out.
- Remove your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, hold both sides of the new cartridge and shake it several times to distribute the ink inside. Careful not to touch the shutter or the roller’s surface.
- Remove the shipping lock and pull out the shipping tape.
- Install the new toner into the printer by aligning it with the printer’s tracks. Wait until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s top cover. After a few seconds, your control panel will display Ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
How true is it that remanufactured inks save the environment?
This is indeed true. By purchasing remanufactured inks, you reuse what is an otherwise non-biodegradable material that will just end up on our landfills!
Can I really rely on the quality of your toners?
Yes! We manufacture our products inside an ISO-9001 certified facility. In fact, we stand by our products that we offer a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase. And if you’re unhappy with our products, let us know and we’ll replace it—no questions asked.
How much will shipping cost me?
This would depend on our current inventory. If you place your order before 3PM Pacific Time (Mondays to Thursdays), we can ship your order on the same day! Our delivery prices can go as low as $3.95, but if you purchase more than $40 of toners, you’ll get free shipping! If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.95.