HP LaserJet P4515n ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
The HP LaserJet P4515n is a monochrome laser printer that’s capable of printing up to 60 pages per minute. This workhorse of a machine needs to be paired with a toner that can keep up. At Carrot Ink, we offer laser toner cartridges that you can rely on for high-quality and consistent output, be it our HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge or our HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge. We manufacture our products inside an ISO-9001 certified facility, following and surpassing the standards of HP itself. As such, we guarantee that our toners are compatible with our printer and won’t void its warranty.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $144.95
Special Price $46.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s top cover. Then, pull out the old cartridge that needs replacing.
- Remove the old cartridge from its bag. Hold both of its sides and shake it several times to distribute the ink inside. Take care not to touch its shutter or surface to avoid damaging the print quality.
- Remove the shipping lock and the shipping tape.
- Place your new toner into the printer by aligning it with the printer’s tracks. It should lock in place.
- Close your printer’s top cover and wait for your control panel to display Ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which toner should I buy – the HP 64X or the HP 64A?
This depends on how you use your HP LaserJet P4515n. If you’re using it for high-volume printing, we suggest that you purchase HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, as it can give you up to 24,000-page yield. For less frequent printing use, go for the HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that can give you up 10,000 pages. These estimates will, however, be affected by how often you use your printer, the presence of any images, as well as your printer’s settings.
I bought both products. How can I store them so I that can use one as soon as I finish using the other?
Getting both products is a great idea so you’ll have replacements at the ready! Store them well by keeping them inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place. Always make sure they are in an upright position to avoid and leaks and that they’re away from direct sunlight.
Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes, they do! We offer a one-year warranty on all our toners and a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re unhappy with the products you received, please let us know and we’ll gladly replace them or give you your money back.