LaserJet P4515nCartridge prices starting at $47.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4515n
- HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015, HP LaserJet P4015x, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s top cover. Then, pull out the old cartridge that needs replacing.
- Remove the old cartridge from its bag. Hold both of its sides and shake it several times to distribute the ink inside. Take care not to touch its shutter or surface to avoid damaging the print quality.
- Remove the shipping lock and the shipping tape.
- Place your new toner into the printer by aligning it with the printer’s tracks. It should lock in place.
- Close your printer’s top cover and wait for your control panel to display Ready.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which toner should I buy – the HP 64X or the HP 64A?
This depends on how you use your HP LaserJet P4515n. If you’re using it for high-volume printing, we suggest that you purchase HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, as it can give you up to 24,000-page yield. For less frequent printing use, go for the HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that can give you up 10,000 pages. These estimates will, however, be affected by how often you use your printer, the presence of any images, as well as your printer’s settings.
I bought both products. How can I store them so I that can use one as soon as I finish using the other?
Getting both products is a great idea so you’ll have replacements at the ready! Store them well by keeping them inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place. Always make sure they are in an upright position to avoid and leaks and that they’re away from direct sunlight.
Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes, they do! We offer a one-year warranty on all our toners and a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re unhappy with the products you received, please let us know and we’ll gladly replace them or give you your money back.