HP LaserJet P4015x ink
Cartridge prices starting at $38.95
When the printing costs start to take a toll on your business, it’s high time you choose a more affordable alternative. For your HP LaserJet P4015x, we’ve got high-quality compatible toner cartridges at cheap prices. We carry both the standard HP 64A (CC364A) Black and the high yield HP 64X (CC364X) Black. If you’ve got tons of pages to print, we suggest you go with the high yield version. Not only it contains more toner, but it also offers a lower cost per page. Plus, it comes with free shipping. So, shopping online gives you savings and convenience at the same time. Order your needed replacement cartridge here today.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet P4015x ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4014, HP LaserJet P4515, and many more!
Regular Price: $139.95
Special Price $38.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015, HP LaserJet P4015x, and many more!
Regular Price: $144.95
Special Price $47.95
Regular Price: $119.95
Special Price $76.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Push the button to open the print cartridge door.
- Grasp the handle in the middle and gently pull out the used toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Find the sealing tab on the end of the cartridge and bend it to break it loose.
- Remove the entire length of the sealing tape by pulling the sealing tab firmly.
- Rock the new cartridge a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge. Push it all the way down until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a standard, high yield, and jumbo toner cartridge?
These three types of cartridge differ in the amount of toner that they contain. Among the three, it’s the standard toner cartridge that contains the least amount of toner. If you’re a heavy printer user, might as well choose either a high yield or a jumbo cartridge.
Why should I choose a standard toner cartridge if I don’t use my printer frequently?
Our regular cartridges offer more than enough page yield for the average user. They are cheaper but offer no compromise in quality—that’s excellent value for money.
How would I know if the cartridge that I’m installing on my HP LaserJet P2055d is the high yield version?
Look at the cartridge part number. If there’s an ‘X’ at the end of the part number, then that’s the high yield version.