HP LaserJet P4015tn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
The HP LaserJet P4015tn features a 540 MHz processor, an HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet embedded print server, and a Hi-Speed USB 2.0, making it the ideal laser printer for large workgroups. It helps save time and increase productivity with its fast print speeds up to 52 ppm and a duty cycle of up to 225,000 pages per month. This workhorse sure gets things done—so replace its toner cartridge immediately when it runs out of toner. No, you don’t have to put a hole in your pocket just to do that. With Carrot Ink’s affordable compatible toner cartridges, you’ll never have to pay a lot again just to keep your P4015tn running. Purchase our HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge to enjoy even more savings. We offer free shipping on orders $40 and above.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet P4015tn ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015, HP LaserJet P4015x, and many more!
Regular Price: $144.95
Special Price $46.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4014, HP LaserJet P4515, and many more!
Regular Price: $139.95
Special Price $39.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Here are the basic steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet P4014dn printer:
- Open the printer’s top cover.
- Separate the old toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and put the old cartridge inside the box for proper disposal later.
- Give the new cartridge a few shakes from side to side to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Locate the shipping lock and pull it until the entire length of the shipping tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Align the cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it as far as it goes.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the compatible HP 64X and the HP 64A?
The compatible HP 64X is the high yield version, which contains more toner and prints more pages. The compatible HP 64A, on the other hand, is the standard black cartridge.
Would you suggest getting the compatible HP 64X for my HP LaserJet P4015tn?
If you frequently use your HP LaserJet P4015tn and you do a lot of large-volume printing, we’d highly suggest you get the compatible HP 64X because it prints more pages. Otherwise, choose the standard HP 64A.
If I choose the compatible HP 64A, when is the approximate time period that I’d replace it?
Since the compatible HP 64A is a standard cartridge, it will take you only 5 months to replace it.