LaserJet P4015tnCartridge prices starting at $47.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P4015tn
- HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015, HP LaserJet P4015x, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the basic steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet P4014dn printer:
- Open the printer’s top cover.
- Separate the old toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and put the old cartridge inside the box for proper disposal later.
- Give the new cartridge a few shakes from side to side to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Locate the shipping lock and pull it until the entire length of the shipping tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Align the cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it as far as it goes.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the compatible HP 64X and the HP 64A?
The compatible HP 64X is the high yield version, which contains more toner and prints more pages. The compatible HP 64A, on the other hand, is the standard black cartridge.
Would you suggest getting the compatible HP 64X for my HP LaserJet P4015tn?
If you frequently use your HP LaserJet P4015tn and you do a lot of large-volume printing, we’d highly suggest you get the compatible HP 64X because it prints more pages. Otherwise, choose the standard HP 64A.
If I choose the compatible HP 64A, when is the approximate time period that I’d replace it?
Since the compatible HP 64A is a standard cartridge, it will take you only 5 months to replace it.