HP LaserJet P4015n Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $38.95
Finding replacement toner cartridges for your HP LaserJet P4015n printer is now quick and easy with Carrot Ink. We have compatible replacement cartridges that produce crisp and consistent pages at a lower cost than when you use genuine HP toner supplies. Replacement HP LaserJet P4015n Toner cartridges come with a lower price tag without compromising on the quality of your prints. You don’t have to spend top dollar on genuine replacement toner cartridges when you can get the exact same results with our affordable HP64A and HP64X toner cartridges. Don’t spend 3 times more for the same thing. Buy compatible replacement toner cartridges at Carrot Ink for maximum savings!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet P4015n Toner
Regular Price: $119.95
Special Price $76.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4015, HP LaserJet P4015x, and many more!
Regular Price: $144.95
Special Price $47.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P4014, HP LaserJet P4515, and many more!
Regular Price: $139.95
Special Price $38.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing your HP LaserJet P4015n toner is easy with these steps:
- Raise the scanner assembly on the printer followed by the printer’s top cover. Wait until you hear a distinct click indicating that the cover is securely in the open position.
- Grip the middle handle of the toner in the printer and carefully but firmly pull it along the tracks until the toner cartridge comes out.
- Open the protective packaging of the new cartridge by pulling on the release tab and remove the compatible cartridge from the casing.
- Gripping the same middle part of the replacement cartridge as that of the old one, carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. To ensure proper installation, align this with the printer tracks inside.
- Slowly slide the toner cartridge until you hear the click that tells you it is firmly in place.
- Replace the top cover and printer scanner assembly after the toner has been changed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What other HP printers are compatible with HP 64A and HP 64X?
Aside from the P4015N, HP64A (CC364A) can fit P4014, P4015, and P4515 printers while the high-yield HP64X (CC364X) can be used on both the P4015 and P4515.
How many pages does a high-yield cartridge and standard cartridge produce?
The HP64A cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages while high-yield cartridges like the HP 64X (CC364X) Black High Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges can print up to 24,000 pages. Please keep in mind that these are estimates and actual results may vary depending on many factors such as your printer usage, paper type, and more.
What is the difference between original HP LaserJet P4015 Toners and compatible cartridges?
The main difference is the price. You pay a fraction of what you would pay to get an OEM laser toner, but you get the same quality prints and the same number of pages printed at a lower cost.