HP LaserJet P4015dn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Thanks to its excellent printing capacity, the HP LaserJet P4015dn can perform high-volume printing jobs especially for businesses that need it daily. And with Carrot Ink’s compatible laser toner cartridges, you won’t have to break the bank when purchasing your next toner. With 20 years in the business, we pride ourselves in providing high-quality products that performs consistently and reliably, whether you choose our HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge or our HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge. In fact, we offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. And if you order more than $40 worth of toners today, you’ll get your shipping for free*!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $144.95
Special Price $46.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the top cover of your printer and remove the old cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging and grasp its sides. Then, rock it gently several times to distribute its ink contents. Note: Don’t touch its shutter or the roller’s surface.
- Remove the shipping lock, then pull the shipping tape out.
- Place your new cartridge back in the printer, making sure it aligns with the printer’s tracks.
- Close your printer’s top cover and wait until the control panel displays a Ready message.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between high-yield and standard yield toners?
Our HP 64X (CC364X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge or our HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge differ in terms of their page yields. The HP 64X can yield approximately 24,000 pages, while the HP 64A can yield approximately 10,000 pages. Note that this number will change depending on your frequency of use and your printer’s settings.
How long can I keep these toners stored?
Our toners come with a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure it lasts that long, please keep them in a cool and dry place and inside a sealed bag. Also, keep them away from direct sunlight.
Why should I buy remanufactured toners?
You get two benefits when buying remanufactured toners! One, you’ll save up to 75% with our products. And second, you’re helping save the environment by taking these non-biodegradable materials out of the landfills and reusing them instead.