HP LaserJet P4014dn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
The HP LaserJet P4014dn improves productivity and work efficiency with print speeds of up to 45 ppm and a 540 MHz processor. It also offers consistent high output quality as it uses the latest advancements in toner technology. But genuine HP toner cartridges can be very expensive, that is why more and more consumers are looking for cheaper alternatives. And if you’re among them, you’re lucky because we, here at Carrot Ink, have exactly what you need. Our HP 64A (CC364A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is a smart alternative to expensive original cartridges. It costs far less but never falls short in terms of print quality. Order one today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet P4014dn ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of your printer.
- Get the old toner cartridge from the drum unit assembly.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Put the old cartridge inside the package and discard it based on your local regulations.
- Shake the cartridge from side to side for five to six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Pull the shipping lock and shipping tape out of the cartridge.
- Align the cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Install the new toner cartridge and push it until you hear it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Would I get the exact number of 10,000 printed pages with the compatible HP 64A?
Actual cartridge yield depends on how often you use your printer and the type of documents that you print. If your printed pages have lots of graphics, images, and bold texts, it’s most likely that you’ll get less than 10,000 pages. Take note that the 10,000-page yield is based on the 5% coverage.
What to do to prevent my spare toner cartridge from drying out?
Store it in a cool, dry place and keep it in its original packaging. Avoid getting it exposed to sunlight and open it only when you are ready to install it.
How can I benefit from turning on the HP LaserJet P4014dn printer’s EconoMode feature?
Activating the EconoMode feature on your HP LaserJet P4014dn can extend the life of your print cartridge and help reduce the cost per page.