HP LaserJet P3015 TonerCartridge prices starting at $40.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P3015
- HP 55X (CE255X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525f, LaserJet Pro MFP M521dn, and many more! Learn More
- HP 55A (CE255A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P3016, LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M525c, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps showing how to replace the toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P3015:
- Press print cartridge door button to open the printer cover then carefully remove the old cartridge.
- Unbox the Carrot Ink HP 12A or HP 12X and remove from the packaging.
- Find the tab on the left side of the cartridge, bend to break it loose then pull the tab to remove the packing tape.
- Rock the toner back to front to redistribute the toner uniformly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the printer and close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a “compatible toner cartridge’?
Compatible toner cartridges are generic, brand-new cartridges that have the same specifications as original/OEM cartridges and delivers print quality and performance that matches and sometimes even exceeds that of branded cartridges.
How many pages can I get from HP 12A, HP 12X and JUMBO HP 12X?
The HP 12A has a page yield of 2,000 while the HP12X can deliver 3,000 pages. The JUMBO HP 12X contains more toner and can deliver up to 4,000 pages at standard page coverage. However, these are only estimates and may change depending on your printer settings, paper type, usage and other factors.
Can the HP 53X fit into my HP LaserJet P3015?
Of course! The high yield HP 12X and the JUMBO HP 12X have the exact same specs as the regular HP 12A that you’ve been using except that it has a bigger toner container that allows it to deliver more pages. For just a few dollars more, you can get double the number of pages.