HP LaserJet P3005x ink
Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
The HP LaserJet P3005 eliminates long waiting time to finish even the most complex print jobs—thanks to its 35 ppm engine that ensures documents won’t stack up in the print queue and Instant-On Technology that reduces the need to warm up the machine, delivering the first page out in less than 10 seconds. So when you rely heavily on this printer to get things done for your business, then make sure you always have a replacement cartridge on hand. Carrot Ink is a reputable online seller of high-quality and affordable remanufactured toner cartridges including the HP 51X and HP 51A. We make shopping online easier, faster, and more convenient for you with our fast shipping and prompt customer service assistance.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet P3005x ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P3005n, HP LaserJet M3035 MFP, and many more!
Regular Price: $72.95
Special Price $33.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet M3027 MFP, HP LaserJet P3005d, and many more!
Regular Price: $84.95
Special Price $30.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Pull out the old print cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new print cartridge out of its packaging.
- Put the old cartridge inside the bag for recycling.
- Hold the cartridge in both sides and shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull the shipping tape from the new print cartridge and throw it according to the local regulations.
- Install the new cartridge. Slide it in firmly until you hear an audible click.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to store any unused print cartridge in its original packaging until it’s ready to install?
Storing any unused cartridge in the original packaging is necessary to preserve its shelf life and ensure high-quality output.
Is it true that the remanufactured HP 51X gives more value for money?
Indeed, it is, especially for heavy printer users. If you’re among them, you’ll sure enjoy the low cost per page. For just a few dollars more, you’ll get twice as many pages as compared to the standard HP 51A.
If I get light prints after installing a new cartridge, what does it mean?
Light prints simply mean that the new cartridge is not fully installed. Remove it from the printer and reinstall it.