LaserJet P3005nCartridge prices starting at $33.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P3005n
- HP 51X (Q7551X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P3005n, HP LaserJet M3035 MFP, and many more! Learn More
- HP 51A (Q7551A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet M3027 MFP, HP LaserJet P3005d, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the bag and place the used print cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the print cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge. Don't touch the shutter or the surface of the roller. This can damage your cartridge.
- Remove the shipping tape from the new print cartridge and throw the shipping tape away according to local regulations.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and, using the handle, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the front door. After a short time, the control panel should display “Ready.”
- Installation is complete. Place the used print cartridge in the box in which the new cartridge arrived and recycle according to local regulations.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Standard Capacity different from High Yield?
Standard capacity cartridges have an average amount of ink for that cartridge size. High Yield cartridges have more ink, meaning they have higher page yields.
How long can I store my toners?
If stored correctly, Carrot Ink toners have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Make sure you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
What is the page count for these toners?
The HP 51A (Q7551A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has a page yield of roughly 6,500 pages, while the HP 51X (Q7551X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has a page yield of about 13,000. Please keep in mind that this approximation may change depending on your frequency of use and printer settings.