HP LaserJet P3005d Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
Save up to 75% on your next HP LaserJet P3005d toner! At Carrot Ink, we make sure all our products are engineered following the high standards of branded HP cartridges. Our 20 years of industry experience have taught us how to design remanufactured cartridges that can perform just as well as the OEM cartridges out in the market. We guarantee that our cartridges will work well with your printer, so you can rest assured that every page will have no smudge, leak, or defects. Order today and take advantage of our free shipping for orders over $40!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet P3005d Toner
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet M3027 MFP, HP LaserJet P3005d, and many more!
Regular Price: $84.95
Special Price $30.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P3005n, HP LaserJet M3035 MFP, and many more!
Regular Price: $72.95
Special Price $33.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the cartridge door at the front of your printer. Remove the old cartridge.
- Take the new cartridge out of the bag. Hold both sides of the new cartridge and shake it gently for even distribution of its ink. Be careful not to touch the surface or the shutter of its roller.
- Remove the shipping tape by locating its tab on the side and pulling it, until the entire tape’s length comes off.
- Makes sure that the new cartridge is aligned with the tracks inside the printer. Then, using the handle, place the cartridge into place.
- Close the cartridge door. If installed properly, your printer’s control panel should display Ready.
What is the difference between these two products?
The HP 51X (Q7551X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has an approximate yield of 13,500 pages. The HP 51A (Q7551A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, on the other hand, has an approximate yield of 6,500 pages.
What guarantees do I have of your product’s quality?
At Carrot Ink, we offer our customers one year warranty upon purchase of our product. On top of that, we have a no-questions-asked return policy. If our cartridges do not meet your expectations, let us know and we’ll be more than happy to replace it.
Will this fit in my HP LaserJet P3005d?
Certainly! We designed our remanufactured inks to fit the dimensions of your HP LaserJet P3005d.