LaserJet P2055dnCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2055dn
- HP 05X (CE505X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge only for the HP LaserJet P2055, P2055D, P2055DN, and P2055X Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on an HP LaserJet P2055dn by following these steps:
- Turn the power off and open the printer cover.
- Remove the old print cartridge.
- Take the new print cartridge out of its packaging and pull out the seal.
- Roll the new cartridge back and forth, and then insert it into the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when my HP LaserJet P2055dn displays a ‘Toner Low’ error message?
A ‘Toner Low’ error message indicates that your toner cartridge is either low on toner or empty. But this could also mean that the remaining toner inside the cartridge may not be distributed evenly. So, before you attempt installing a new toner cartridge, try removing the old cartridge first and gently shake it to distribute the remaining toner evenly. Once the toner is depleted, then that’s the time you install a new cartridge.
What is the reason behind the ‘Supplies Memory Error’ message?
When the ‘Supplies Memory Error’ message appears on the printer display, it means your printer is not able to read the toner cartridge chip, which is the e-label or electronic information on the toner cartridge. To fix this issue, try resetting your printer by turning it off and on. If this does not work, try reinstalling or replacing the toner cartridge.
How do I resolve the ‘No EP Cartridge’ error?
Removing and reinstalling the toner cartridge that you recently installed can resolve this problem. If this, however, does not work, call us so we can assist you.