Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2035n
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Do you need to replace the toner in your HP LaserJet P2035N printer? Follow these simple steps.
- First, open the print cartridge door.
- Next, remove the old print cartridge from the printer.
- Unwrap the new print cartridge and shake it gently.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until it breaks. Pull the tab and remove all of the tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my HP LaserJet P2035n printing small black dots on the right side of the page?
Your HP printer is printing small black dots on the right side of the page due to either a bad print cartridge or a bad fuser. Try replacing your old print cartridge with a new one and see if it resolves the issue.
Why did my printer show the solid orange light after installing a new cartridge?
One possible reason for this is that you have probably failed to remove the orange shipping lock on the new cartridge. Try pulling the new cartridge out of your printer and remove the orange shipping lock before reinstalling it.
How can I place my HP toner cartridge order?
There are two ways you can order. One is via the Carrot Ink website—simply add your desired toner cartridge to your cart. And two, call our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768.