HP LaserJet P2035n Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The HP LaserJet P2035N features black-and-white laser printing in a compact design. It comes with a 250-sheet main paper tray capacity, USB and Ethernet connectivity, and easy setup. PC Magazine gives this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality and ethernet capability, but not its lack of an auto duplexer. They have also experienced paper jams.
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
Do you need to replace the toner in your HP LaserJet P2035N printer? Follow these simple steps.
- First, open the print cartridge door.
- Next, remove the old print cartridge from the printer.
- Unwrap the new print cartridge and shake it gently.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until it breaks. Pull the tab and remove all of the tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.