HP LaserJet P2035 TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2035
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
How to replace the toner print cartridge in an HP LaserJet P2035 printer in five simple steps.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Pull the old print cartridge out of the machine.
- Unbox the new print cartridge. Remove its wrapper and shake it gently by tilting it front to back.
- Break the tab on the left side of the new cartridge and pull out all of the tape.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the printer, and then close the print cartridge door.