HP LaserJet P1006 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The HP LaserJet P1006 printer is able to print black text at speeds up to 17 pages per minute. Its compact design fits easily on a desk and can connect to your PC with a USB cable (not included). This machine runs quiet and can print up to 150 pages without reloading the paper tray.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $59.95
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge
How to replace the toner ink cartridge in an HP LaserJet P1006 printer:
- Turn the power on.
- Extend the ouput tray on the top of the printer.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old print cartridge.
- Unwrap the new print cartridge. Roll it forward and back several times, and then pull off the plastic tape. Don't touch the green drum on the bottom.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.