HP LaserJet P1005 TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P1005
- HP 35A (CB435A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet P1005, HP LaserJet P1003, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the power button on. Open the print cartridge door and then carefully remove used print cartridge by pulling it upward.
- Unbox the new print cartridge. Always remember to hold the cartridge at both ends to prevent it from being damaged. Carefully pull the tab until the tape is completely removed from the cartridge. You can also use the box to hold the used cartridge which you can put away for recycling.
- Gently shake the new cartridge back and forth 6-8 times to evenly distribute the ink inside.
- Insert the print cartridge into the machine and then close the top cover.
I have an HP LaserJet P1006 Printer. Will this toner work with my machine?
Yes, this toner cartridge is compatible with your HP LaserJet P1006 Printer.
We normally print a lot of documents at work. What toner do you suggest we use?
Our standard remanufactured HP LaserJet P1005 Toner yields approximately 1,500 pages. But if you need a cartridge that has a higher printing capacity, you can buy our HP 35A (CB435A) JUMBO Black Compatible Toner Cartridge which can print up to 3,000 pages.
What is the expiration date of this cartridge?
This cartridge has a shelf life of 24-36 months if stored properly in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.