LaserJet M5035 MFPCartridge prices starting at $73.95
The HP LaserJet M5035 MFP is a reliable, cost-effective machine with print, scan, copy, and multiple digital sending functions. It helps boost workgroup productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 35 ppm, with the first page out in less than 10 seconds. Finding a replacement cartridge for this printer won’t be such a hassle too. Here at Carrot Ink, we carry the HP 70A (Q7570A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge at a very reasonable price. It’s rebuilt to OE standards and comes with a full one-year warranty, so you can shop with trust. Not sure whether this product is the right fit for your printer? Call us so we can assist you with any of your queries.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M5035 MFP
- HP 70A (Q7570A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 15000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the door of the print cartridge.
- Grasp the handle and slide the print cartridge up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box.
- Pull out the packaging materials that are used to protect the new toner cartridge. Set it aside for recycling.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer by putting it into its slot.
- Close the door of the print cartridge.
- Make a test copy and then, print away!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why didn’t I get the exact number of 15,000 pages with your remanufactured HP 70A?
The average page yield of the remanufactured HP 70A may be 15,000, but the actual cartridge yield may be more or less, depending on specific use. If your printed pages have more than 5% coverage, you will really get less than the average number of pages.
Is it necessary to activate the EconoMode feature of my HP LaserJet M5035 MFP?
Not really. It’s all up to you if you want to turn it on or not. It’s activated mainly so the printer will use less toner per page.
What is the approximate print-cartridge replacement interval on my LaserJet M5035 MFP?
The approximate print-cartridge replacement interval on the LaserJet M5035 MFP is at 15,000-page count or 6 months.