HP LaserJet M3035xs MFP ink
Cartridge prices starting at $30.95
The HP LaserJet M3035xs MFP is a multifunction printer—it prints, copies, scans, and sends digitally. It delivers print and copy speeds of up to 35 ppm, with the first page out in under 10 seconds with Instant-on Technology. It’s ideal for small and large offices with large-volume printing needs. Now if you own one, why not choose a more affordable replacement toner cartridge the next time it runs out of toner? Carrot Ink is a reputable provider of high-quality remanufactured toner cartridges HP 51X and HP 51A. They are rebuilt following stringent quality control procedures and are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can shop with trust.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $72.95
Special Price $33.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer’s front cover.
- Take the old toner cartridge out of the drum assembly unit, and then set it aside.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove all of the packaging materials from it.
- Pull out the pull tear on the side of the replacement cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot. Make sure that the cartridge's color match with the color of the slot.
- Close the lid of the printer.
- Run a test page to check the compatibility of the new cartridge with the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose the remanufactured HP 51X over the HP 51A?
If you are a heavy printer user, the remanufactured HP 51X gives more value for your money because it contains more toner and prints more pages.
If I rarely use my HP LaserJet M3035xs MFP, which is the better cartridge to buy?
The standard remanufactured HP 51A is more ideal for users who occasionally use their printers. Not only this is cheaper by a few dollars, but it also matches your low-volume printing needs.
How much is the standard shipping rate to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories?
For shipping address located in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories, a standard fee of $24.99 will apply.