LaserJet M3035 MFPCartridge prices starting at $47.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M3035 MFP
- HP 51X (Q7551X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 13,000 Page Yield
- HP 51A (Q7551A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 6,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to changing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet M3035 MFP:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Remove the old toner cartridge out of the drum assembly unit. Set it aside.
- Remove all of the packaging materials from the new toner cartridge.
- Pull out the pull tear from the side of the replacement cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into its respective slot. Make sure that the cartridge's color match with the color of its slot.
- Close the lid of the printer.
- Check the compatibility of the new cartridge with the printer by running a test.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the remanufactured HP 51X and HP 51A?
The remanufactured HP 51X is the high yield version, while the remanufactured HP 51A is the standard black cartridge. Both will work on your printer, but the high yield cartridge will sure offer more printed pages at a low cost per page.
Is it a good idea to buy the remanufactured HP 51X for my HP LaserJet M3035 MFP?
It will all depend on your printer use and the volume of what you print. If you print hundreds or even thousands of pages a day, it makes sense to choose the remanufactured HP 51X because it offers twice as many pages as what the standard cartridge yields.
How much would I pay for shipping if my order subtotal is below $40?
The standard shipping charge for orders below $40 is $3.95, but only for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Otherwise, the $24.99 fee will apply.