HP LaserJet 9000dn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $119.95
The HP LaserJet 9000dn is an A3-capable mono laser printer that features duplex printing and network connectivity. It offers print speeds up to 50 ppm and a resolution of 600 dpi. These features sure bring so much convenience for users who do print large volumes of text and medium-quality graphics every day. Now if you happen to own one, you might want to consider getting a remanufactured toner cartridge as a replacement. We offer the HP 43X (C8543X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge at the fraction of the cost of genuine HP toner. And you don’t have to pay extra for shipping if your shipping address is within the 48 contiguous states. Orders $40 and above are eligible for free shipping, so shop now!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer’s front cover.
- Rotate the cartridge release lever downward.
- Hold the front handle of the old cartridge with one hand, and then pull it out of the printer until the top handle is visible.
- Grasp the top handle with the other hand and pull the cartridge out completely.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove its packing materials.
- Make sure that the transfer roller assembly is installed before inserting the new cartridge into the printer.
- Align the new cartridge with the print cartridge guides and push it forward as far as it goes.
- Press and hold the white button and rotate the green lever clockwise until it locks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you give me a tip on how to save on toner with my HP LaserJet 9000dn?
Your HP LaserJet 9000dn features an EconoMode, which helps extend print cartridge usage when enabled. You may turn it on through the printer driver or through the HP LaserJet device configuration.
Can I expect the exact number of 30,000 pages when using the HP 43X (C8543X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge?
The page yield depends mainly on the amount of toner used in each print job. For the remanufactured HP 43X, the 30,000-page yield is estimated at 5% coverage. If every printed page goes beyond 5% coverage (with graphics, bold text, and images), you’d get less than 30,000 pages.
I don’t want to pay extra on shipping—is that possible if my shipping address is in California?
Yes, if your order is $40 or more and your shipping address is in any of the 48 adjoining states, shipping is on us.