LaserJet 9000Cartridge prices starting at $163.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 9000
- HP 43X (C8543X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 9000dn, LaserJet M9040 MFP, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the old toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet 9000 printer:
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Rotate the cartridge release lever downward.
- Hold the front handle of the old cartridge and pull it out of the printer until the top handle is visible.
- Grab the top handle with the other hand and pull it out completely.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and other packing materials.
- See to it that the transfer roller assembly is installed before inserting the new cartridge into the printer.
- Align the new cartridge with the print cartridge guides and slide it in.
- Press and hold the white button and rotate the green lever clockwise until it locks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
If my HP LaserJet 9000 says ‘CARTRIDGE FAILURE’, does it mean I have to replace the cartridge right away?
No, because a ‘CARTRIDGE FAILURE’ error message could mean other things such as a poorly installed cartridge, a defective toner-sensor contact assembly, or a defective high-voltage power supply. Try checking all these issues first before you conclude that the cartridge is indeed defective.
How much do I have to pay for shipping if I want the order shipped internationally?
Carrot Ink does not ship internationally. We only ship to the United States, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.
What does the ‘CARTRIDGE OUT’ error message mean?
The ‘CARTRIDGE OUT’ error message means that the toner in the cartridge reached 0%. Replace the cartridge immediately.