HP LaserJet 8150n ink
Cartridge prices starting at $69.95
Print high-quality documents and pictures with the HP LaserJet 8150 n—thanks to its 1,200 dpi maximum resolution. It even offers fast printing speeds of up to 32 ppm, so you can reduce time waiting. It’s Energy Star compliant, so you need not fret about high energy consumption if you often print in large capacities. But you’ll not get the same savings if you choose to go with genuine HP toner cartridges. So, if you want to reduce your printing costs without sacrificing print quality, then buy a remanufactured toner cartridge. We have the remanufactured HP 82X Black right here—it costs up to 75% less than the cost of OEM toner and comes with free shipping for addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Shop here now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 8150n ink
Toner Cartridge for HP Mopier 320, HP LaserJet 8100mfp, and Many More!
Regular Price: $124.95
Special Price $89.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 8100mfp, HP Mopier 322, and many more!
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $69.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Lift the top cover of the printer to open it.
- Hold the used toner cartridge at the middle, and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box as well as all its packing materials.
- Give the new toner cartridge a few shakes from side to side to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly.
- Locate the sealing tape tab at the end of the cartridge.
- Pull the tab until the entire length of the protective tape is removed.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee mean?
The 100% Satisfaction Guarantee that we back our products with is proof that we stand behind the quality of our products. So if you are not satisfied with your cartridge order within 365 days from the date of your purchase, we’ll offer you’re a full refund of the purchase price.
I’m tempted to get the more affordable remanufactured HP 82X High Yield—but do you think it’s the better option for my HP LaserJet 8150n?
Although the lower price can be quite tempting, there are factors that you need to consider before you choose the remanufactured HP 82X High Yield. If you are a heavy printer user, we suggest you pay more now by choosing the compatible HP 82X Jumbo because it offers a lower cost per page.
Do you accept changes in orders?
Yes, but only if the order is still ‘processing’. Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.