HP LaserJet 8150 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $69.95
Save on replacement toner cartridges and printer supplies for your HP LaserJet 8150 with our low-priced compatible and remanufactured cartridges. The high cost of OEM cartridges can take a toll on your printing budget over time. So, make that wise move by getting our compatible HP 82X (C4182X) Black Jumbo or remanufactured HP 82X (C4182X) Black High-Yield. We have built a reputation for providing our customers with only the cheapest cartridges available. But low cost does not necessarily mean low quality. All our products are manufactured in an ISO-certified facility to ensure they meet OEM quality standards. Shop with us today.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $69.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front panel of your printer.
- Grab the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out gently towards you to remove it.
- Get the new toner cartridge and take it out from the box. Remove all its packing materials.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its proper handle and slide it in the cartridge tray. Push it as far as it will go until you hear it snap into place.
- Close the front panel firmly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you tell me the difference between a compatible and a remanufactured toner cartridge?
A compatible toner cartridge is made from brand-new components while a remanufactured cartridge is a recycled OEM HP cartridge.
Can I save more if I get the jumbo compatible toner cartridge?
If you are a frequent printer, yes. Our jumbo high-yield compatible toner cartridge offers a lower cost per page and contains more toner, so you can print more pages.
Do you offer any guarantee that your compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges will work with my HP LaserJet 4300?
Yes. All our products are backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with our products, just let us know.