HP LaserJet 8000n ink
Cartridge prices starting at $86.95
Print up to 24 pages per minute with the HP LaserJet 8000n. This large-capacity printer is designed with a 16 MB RAM and a built-in 3.2 GB hard drive, so it’s perfect for offices and businesses that do a lot of large-volume printing jobs. It even offers a large input capacity of up to 1,100 sheets, so there’s no need to reload paper every time. If you’ve got this and you’re looking for a cheaper replacement toner cartridge, you’ve come to the right place. Carrot Ink carries the remanufactured HP 09A Black at a fraction of the cost of genuine HP cartridge. We offer fast, free shipping, so buy one now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 8000n ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s top cover.
- Hold the used toner cartridge and gently pull it out of the printer.
- Set the old cartridge aside for proper disposal or recycling later.
- Prepare the new toner cartridge. Remove it from the packaging.
- Rotate the new cartridge and shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Pull the sealing tape tab at the end of the cartridge. Do this until the entire length of the protective tape is removed from the cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer. Push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when my HP LaserJet 8000n says ‘TONER LOW’?
When you receive a ‘TONER LOW’ message, try removing the toner cartridge from the printer and shake it a few times to distribute the remaining toner evenly. You can continue printing after doing this, but make sure to get a new one on hand soon.
Can I request for a replacement if the remanufactured toner cartridge does not work with my HP printer?
Yes, you can. Just call our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768 to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
I’d like to order—how do I create an online account?
Simply click on the ‘Create an Account’ button located under the Log In tab. And then, provide your personal information and click ‘Submit’ to complete your registration.