Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 8000
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer's top cover.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Rotate the cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Find the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge. Carefully bend the tab back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab straight out from the cartridge to remove the entire length of tape. Avoid touching any black toner on the tape.
- Position the cartridge with the arrow pointing into the printer.
- Slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it will go.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will anything happen to my printer warranty when I use your products?
Nope! Our cartridges are certified to be compatible with your printer and will not affect its warranty.
How do I store my extra toner cartridges?
Until you need to use them, it’s best to keep it in its original packaging until you need to replace your old one. While it isn’t being used, keep it in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
How are ink cartridges remanufactured?
Ink cartridges are remanufactured by first collecting them as recycled waste. Then, they’re thoroughly cleaned and then carefully reassembled with new ink stored inside.