HP LaserJet 6p Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
Print more with your HP LaserJet 6p without spending too much. Choose top-quality and affordable compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges here at Carrot Ink. Our products are processed following strict industry standards to meet or even exceed OEM specifications. Enjoy the same high-quality printouts at a price you can afford. Our compatible Jumbo HP 03A (C3903A) and remanufactured HP 03A (C3903A) Black allow you to save up to 75% off the cost of their branded counterparts. Place your order with us to enjoy more savings! Order subtotals of $40 and above are even eligible for free shipping. So, shop with us now!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $66.95
Special Price $41.95
Out of stock
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the old ink cartridge on your HP LaserJet 6p is fast and easy. Here’s how:
- Press the round button on the side of the machine until the top pops up.
- Lift the top cover out of the way to take the old cartridge out.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from its packaging. Carefully remove the plastic covering and avoid touching the image drum to prevent printing issues.
- Put the new cartridge in. Make sure its seated in properly by pushing it down fully.
- Hold the top cover and lower it down until it clicks into place.
What are compatible cartridges?
Compatible cartridges are generic or aftermarket cartridges not made by a brand-name manufacturer. They are manufactured according to strict quality standards and contain premium toner blends. Thus, they deliver print quality equivalent to branded ones.
What is the best way to dispose of old toner cartridges?
Empty toner cartridges should not be disposed of in the same way you dispose of regular trash item. They should be disposed of in a “recycle” bin. Or better yet, look for a company in your area that accepts empty toner cartridges.
What do I do if ordered the wrong cartridge for my HP LaserJet 6p?
Please contact our customer support team for an RMA # and instructions on how to return the incorrect item and have the correct item shipped to you.