Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 5si
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift up the front of the top door to open the printer.
- Hold the used cartridge by the handle, and then slowly pull it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag and save the packaging for future use.
- Shake the new cartridge to distribute the toner evenly.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the left end of the cartridge.
- Pull the tab firmly until the entire length of the tape is removed.
- Place the new cartridge inside the printer.
- Close the top door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the sealing tape tab breaks when I tried to pull it?
If the sealing tape tab breaks, just grasp the tape and pull it until it is completely removed from the cartridge.
What should I do if I found out that my cartridge order is defective?
Contact our Customer Service Department at (877) 322-7768 so we can facilitate the return and replacement of the item.
Am I qualified for your free shipping offer if I purchase the remanufactured HP 09A for my HP LaserJet 5si?
If your shipping address is in any of the 48 contiguous states, yes you are qualified for free shipping since the remanufactured HP 09A costs more than $40.