HP LaserJet 5p ink
Cartridge prices starting at $38.95
The HP LaserJet 5P printer is a bang for your buck monochrome machine designed for small user groups who are value-conscious. Paired with our Carrot Ink products such as our HP 03A (C3903A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner Cartridge, you’ll get even more value for your money. Carrot Ink guarantees your satisfaction with our products or your money back. With our toners, you can enjoy professional quality printing at a more affordable price. Why spend more for genuine HP supplies when you can get the same quality for less? Buy now and you can enjoy free shipping on all orders above $40!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 5p ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5p, HP LaserJet 6p se, and more!
Regular Price: $66.95
Special Price $45.95
Out of stock
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 6p, HP LaserJet 5mp, and many more!
Regular Price: $43.95
Special Price $38.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer’s top cover. Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging (save packaging for possible cartridge storage).
- Rotate the cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge. Carefully bend the tab back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab straight out from the cartridge to remove the entire length of tape. Avoid touching any black toner on the tape.
- Position the cartridge with the arrow pointing into the printer. Slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it will go and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are “Standard” and “Jumbo” capacity cartridges different?
Standard capacity cartridges have the average amount of ink inside for that cartridge size. For the HP 03A (C3903A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, this means it can print up to 4,000 pages. Jumbo capacity cartridges are the largest capacity cartridges we offer. For the HP 03A (C3903A) Black Jumbo Compatible Toner Cartridge, this means it can print up to 6,000 pages. The page yield estimate may vary depending on your printer’s setting, frequency of use, and images on the page.
Why is one cartridge Remanufactured and the other Compatible?
Remanufactured cartridges are old cartridges that have been cleaned, recycled, and reused with our ink, while compatible cartridges are manufactured completely new with our ink inside from the beginning.
What will happen to my warranty?
We assure you that nothing will happen to your printer’s warranty when using our products.