HP LaserJet 5200tn Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
If your office needs wide-format printing without compromising your team’s productivity and your output’s quality, then the HP LaserJet 5200tn is the right fit for you. And to continue the kind of service that you expect from this workhorse, you need to have a toner that can keep up. At Carrot Ink, you’ll get our HP 16A (Q7516A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge with 100% satisfaction guaranteed! All our toners are made to exceed OEM standards. This way, you’ll get the same quality of output, but save up to 75% of its original price! Order now and get free shipping on eligible products!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 5200tn Toner
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover. Take the old cartridge out and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Hold both of its sides and gently shake it a few times. This will help distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Find the shipping tape’s tab on the side of the new cartridge. Remove it by pulling it until the entire tape is out.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside your printer. Push it down gently. If done right, you will hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t really use my printer that much, but I don’t want to run out of ink when I need it either. How long can I store this?
Our toners come with 24 to 36 months shelf life. If not in use, we recommend that you store this properly—keep it inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place. Also, make sure that all your cartridges are standing upright to prevent leaks.
I have a different HP LaserJet 5200 model. Is this also compatible with it?
Yes, it is! You can use our HP 16A (Q7516A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge with the following models: LaserJet 5200, 5200DTN, and 5200TN.
How many pages can I get from this cartridge?
You’ll get approximately 12,000 printed pages. This is, however, dependent on several factors like your printer’s settings, page design, toner coverage, and frequency of use.