HP LaserJet 5200tn TonerCartridge prices starting at $58.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 5200tn
- HP 16A (Q7516A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5200, HP LaserJet 5200dtn, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s front cover. Take the old cartridge out and dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Hold both of its sides and gently shake it a few times. This will help distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Find the shipping tape’s tab on the side of the new cartridge. Remove it by pulling it until the entire tape is out.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside your printer. Push it down gently. If done right, you will hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I don’t really use my printer that much, but I don’t want to run out of ink when I need it either. How long can I store this?
Our toners come with 24 to 36 months shelf life. If not in use, we recommend that you store this properly—keep it inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place. Also, make sure that all your cartridges are standing upright to prevent leaks.
I have a different HP LaserJet 5200 model. Is this also compatible with it?
Yes, it is! You can use our HP 16A (Q7516A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge with the following models: LaserJet 5200, 5200DTN, and 5200TN.
How many pages can I get from this cartridge?
You’ll get approximately 12,000 printed pages. This is, however, dependent on several factors like your printer’s settings, page design, toner coverage, and frequency of use.