LaserJet 5100tnCartridge prices starting at $44.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 5100tn
- HP 29X (C4129X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5100, HP LaserJet 5100dtn, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s top cover. Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging (save packaging for possible cartridge storage).
- Rotate the cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge. Carefully bend the tab back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab straight out from the cartridge to remove the entire length of tape. Avoid touching any black toner on the tape.
- Position the cartridge with the arrow pointing into the printer. Slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it will go and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the toner capacity called “High Yield”?
Our toners come with different toner capacities. In this case, High Yield toners are cartridges that have more ink than standard cartridges. This is, of course, affected by several factors like printer’s settings, images on the page, and how frequent you use it.
Are remanufactured cartridges good for the environment?
Yes! Since remanufactured cartridges are old cartridges that have been cleaned and recycled, they’re good for the environment as they take away non-biodegradables from our landfills.
How much is shipping?
If your order is above $40, we offer free shipping! If not, prices start at $3.95 for standard shipping. Our current inventory and chosen delivery method may affect this.