HP LaserJet 5100dtn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $43.95
The HP LaserJet 5100DTN is a solid monochrome printer with print speeds of up to 22 pages per minute, and the ability to print on various types of media, such as bond paper, labels, and transparencies. When you use Carrot Ink products, you can also enjoy clear, quality printing at a discount! When you use our HP 29X (C4129X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, you're getting up to 10,000 pages of smudge-free, crisp documents for a price much lower than OEM products. Carrot Ink offers practical alternatives for your printing needs. See what we have in our store now and place your order!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 5100dtn ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5100, HP LaserJet 5100dtn, and many more!
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $43.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s top cover. Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging (save packaging for possible cartridge storage).
- Rotate the cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge. Carefully bend the tab back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab straight out from the cartridge to remove the entire length of tape. Avoid touching any black toner on the tape.
- Position the cartridge with the arrow pointing into the printer. Slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it will go and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your warranty work?
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back, with free shipping within 1 year from purchase. We also have a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re unhappy, let us know and we’ll refund your purchase or replace your product.
What’s the page count of this toner before it needs to be replaced?
The HP 29X (C4129X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has a page yield of roughly 10,000 before needing replacement. Please note that your printer’s settings, frequency of printing, and paper type can affect this estimation.
How should I store my toner?
You should keep your toner sealed in its packaging and stored in a cool, dry place away from sunlight to make your toner last as long as possible while it isn’t being used.