HP LaserJet 5000 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $44.95
The HP LaserJet 5000 Laser Printer is a medium-capacity monochrome machine with a print speed of 16 pages per minute that's great for small offices. If you’re looking to be smart with your expenses, Carrot Ink products are the answer. Enjoy professional performance at a fraction of the cost. Products such as our HP 29X (C4129X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge will not only work with your printer; they'll perform just as well or even better than genuine HP supplies. We promise satisfaction or your money back--no questions asked. Browse our store and put your order in today! We give free shipping to all purchases more than $40!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer’s top cover. Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging (save packaging for possible cartridge storage).
- Remove the black sheet from the toner cartridge.
- Rotate the cartridge and gently shake it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Locate the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge. Carefully bend the tab back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab straight out from the cartridge to remove the entire length of tape. Avoid touching any black toner on the tape.
- Position the cartridge with the arrow pointing into the printer. Slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it will go and close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a remanufactured cartridge better than a compatible cartridge?
Both cartridges are great and are guaranteed to work with your printer. However, because a remanufactured cartridges are genuine cartridges that have been recycled, cleaned, and refilled with new ink, they have the added bonus of helping the environment by reducing waste.
Will my printer break from using non-genuine products?
No, it won’t. As long as you install your ink properly, your printer should work perfectly with our compatible products. If you feel our products have caused your printer to malfunction, contact our customer support so we can help you!
How does a “High Yield” capacity cartridge help save the environment?
High Yield cartridges have more ink than the average for cartridges that size. As a result, they last longer and do not need to be replaced as often. This helps reduce cartridge waste.