HP LaserJet 5 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The reliability of the HP LaserJet 5 proves that there’s no school like the old school. Despite its bulky size, you can’t question its print quality. With Carrot Ink toner cartridges, we’ll make sure that your printer continues to give you great copies at a fraction of an OEM’s cost. Our HP 98X (92298X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge and HP 98A (92298A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge come with a full 100% satisfaction guarantee and the price is far less than the original. Plus, if you order $40 worth of products today, your shipping is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 5 Toner
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4 Plus, HP LaserJet 5m, and more!
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $43.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4m, HP LaserJet 5se, and many more!
Regular Price: $52.95
Special Price $36.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open your printer’s top cover. Remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge. On its side, you will see its sealing tape tab. Grasp this firmly and pull until you remove all of it.
- Position your new cartridge on your printer. Make sure that it aligns with your machine’s grooves.
- Press down firmly until you hear the cartridge click into place.
- Close the top cover. Press “On Line” to continue your printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP LaserJet 5 is old. Will this work with my printer?
Yes, it will! Our products are made specifically to fit your HP LaserJet 5. On top of that, our toners will not void your printer’s warranty!
What quality should I expect from this toner cartridge?
We make sure that all of our products are made to match the standards of OEMs. That said, you’ll get the same quality as the original toners — no shadows, no streaks.
What do you mean by “high-yield” toner cartridge?
Our high-yield toner cartridges can give you up to 8,800 pages, while the regular ones can give you 6,800 pages. This, of course, depends largely on the how much you use it and the size of your papers.