HP LaserJet 4p ink
Cartridge prices starting at $45.95
The HP LaserJet 4p enhances your printing experience with its resolution of 600x600 dpi and 100-sheet media capacity. It offers utmost convenience and flexibility as it allows you to print plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes in a single machine. So if you have one for your business, make sure to keep it running—always have replacement toner cartridges on hand. Carrot Ink is a reliable source of high-quality yet affordable remanufactured toner cartridges. For your LaserJet 4p, we carry the remanufactured HP 74A Black. It’s guaranteed to fit and work on your printer or your money back. Place your order here today!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the top door of the printer by pressing the top door release button.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and take it out of the packing bag.
- Shake the cartridge vigorously to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull the sealing tape tab at the end of the cartridge to remove the protective tape.
- Grasp the plastic shutter body of the new cartridge and slide it into the printer.
- Push the new cartridge firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the top door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to keep the unused toner cartridge in its original packaging until it’s ready to be installed on my HP LaserJet 4p?
The shelf life of the toner cartridge is affected by its environment. So it must be stored in its original packaging to protect it from light exposure and extend its storage life.
What is the temperature to note when storing an opened toner cartridge?
If the toner cartridge must be removed from the printer, it should be kept in a dark room, away from sunlight with the temperature between 10 degrees and 35 degrees Celsius.
Why the need to recycle toner cartridges?
Recycling toner cartridges help reduce the amount of plastics and other wastes being dumped in our landfills.