LaserJet 4LCartridge prices starting at $67.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4L
- HP 74A (92274A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4mL, HP LaserJet 4mp, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the top door release button to open the top door.
- Take the toner cartridge from its packaging. Save it for storage or dispose of properly.
- Shake the cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner evenly.
- Grasp the toner sealing tape tab on the right of the cartridge and pull firmly to remove.
- Grasp the plastic cartridge body and slide the cartridge into the printer, pushing it firmly into place. Close the top door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a remanufactured cartridge different from a compatible cartridge?
Remanufactured cartridges are recycled genuine cartridges that have been cleaned and refilled with new ink. Compatible cartridges are manufactured to be the same as genuine cartridges.
What’s the shelf life of my toner?
The HP 74A (92274A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. You can maximize this shelf life by storing it in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Will this cartridge work with my printer?
Absolutely! All our cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with your printer. If you run into any problems, our customer services is ready to help!