HP LaserJet 4350tn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $40.95
The HP LaserJet 4350tn is designed for business owners and offices looking for a large capacity machine that can handle high-volume printing jobs with fast printing speeds. This HP printer offers print speeds up to 55 ppm and resolution up to 1,200 dpi. And since it comes with a 1,100-sheet standard paper capacity, it can handle large-volume printing jobs faster than other machines. So don’t let it sit idle for too long when it runs out of toner cartridges—stock up on high-quality remanufactured toner cartridges. Purchase the remanufactured HP 38A, HP 39A, HP 42A, and HP 42X here at Carrot Ink to enjoy savings. We even offer free shipping, so shop now to take advantage of our offer.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 4350tn ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4300dtns, LaserJet 4300dtnsl, and more!
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price $47.95
Toner Cartridge for HP LaserJet 4250tn, HP LaserJet 4350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $98.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4240n, HP LaserJet 4350, and many more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $40.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Lift the printer top cover to gain access to the cartridge.
- Hold the empty toner cartridge at the middle and slowly pull it toward your direction to remove it.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and remove its packaging.
- Shake the new cartridge from side to side to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull the sealing tab from the end of the cartridge until the protective tape is completely removed.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Push the new cartridge firmly as far as it can go until it locks into place
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting light prints after installing a remanufactured toner cartridge on my HP LaserJet 4350tn?
Light prints do not necessarily mean a poor-quality or defective cartridge. Since you have just installed a new cartridge, the light prints could indicate an incorrectly installed cartridge. So, remove the cartridge first and reinstall it properly.
Is the remanufactured cartridge to blame for the toner smears on the printed pages?
No. Toner smears could mean maintenance might be due. Try cleaning the inside of the printer first if this resolves the issue. If not, then order and install the printer maintenance kit.
Do you offer a warranty on your remanufactured HP toner cartridges?
Yes. Our remanufactured HP cartridges come with a full one-year warranty. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, let us know and we’ll give you a refund of the purchase price, provided that it’s within 365 days of purchase.