HP LaserJet 4350n ink
Cartridge prices starting at $40.95
The HP LaserJet 4350n is a monochrome printer that offers print speeds up to 52 ppm and resolution up to 1,200 dpi. It is equipped with a 460 MHz processor and a built-in 80 MB memory, which is expandable up to 512 MB. This printer sure makes work more efficient, so come maintenance time, make sure you replace depleted toner cartridges to keep it functioning. And there’s no better place to shop for high-quality and affordable toner cartridges than here at Carrot Ink. We offer the remanufactured HP 42X and the HP 38A. Check out our listing below for the exact replacement cartridge that you need.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 4350n ink
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4300dtns, LaserJet 4300dtnsl, and more!
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price $47.95
Toner Cartridge for HP LaserJet 4250tn, HP LaserJet 4350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $98.95
Special Price $45.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4240n, HP LaserJet 4350, and many more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $40.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer top cover.
- Grasp the empty toner cartridge and pull it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging.
- Gently rock the new cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Find the sealing tab and pull it from the end of the cartridge until the protective tape is completely removed.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Push the new cartridge as far as it can go until you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the supply level of the toner cartridges inside my HP LaserJet 4350n printer?
One way to check the supply level of your HP toner cartridges is by printing a supplies status page through the printer control panel.
If I’m going to clean the inside of the printer, do I have to remove the existing print cartridge?
Yes. You have to remove the print cartridge so that you can wipe the media path clean. But be sure not to expose the cartridge to light for more than a few minutes to prevent it from damage.
Can I contact your Customer Service Department on weekends?
Our regular business hours are from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. But you can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org even on weekends, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.