LaserJet 4350nCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4350n
- HP 42X (Q5942X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP LaserJet 4250tn, HP LaserJet 4350, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 39A (Q1339A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4300dtns, LaserJet 4300dtnsl, and more! Learn More
- HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4240n, HP LaserJet 4350, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer top cover.
- Grasp the empty toner cartridge and pull it straight up to remove it from the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging.
- Gently rock the new cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Find the sealing tab and pull it from the end of the cartridge until the protective tape is completely removed.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Push the new cartridge as far as it can go until you hear it click into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the supply level of the toner cartridges inside my HP LaserJet 4350n printer?
One way to check the supply level of your HP toner cartridges is by printing a supplies status page through the printer control panel.
If I’m going to clean the inside of the printer, do I have to remove the existing print cartridge?
Yes. You have to remove the print cartridge so that you can wipe the media path clean. But be sure not to expose the cartridge to light for more than a few minutes to prevent it from damage.
Can I contact your Customer Service Department on weekends?
Our regular business hours are from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST. But you can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org even on weekends, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.