HP LaserJet 4350dtn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
Reliable printing, advanced networking features, excellent print quality, and fast print speeds—enjoy all these and more with the HP LaserJet 4350dn. No wonder a lot of business owners choose this high-performance, high-volume printer because it effectively combines power and versatility. And if you happen to own one, you don’t have to look far for high-quality replacement HP toner cartridges. We, here at Carrot Ink, make shopping for toner cartridge as easy as counting 1-2-3. Whether you need the remanufactured HP 38A or the HP 42A, we got you covered. Just give us a call to order or add that item to your cart and we’ll process your order in no time.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $98.95
Special Price $45.95
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $40.95
Regular Price: $118.95
Special Price $45.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Lift the printer top cover.
- Hold the empty toner cartridge and pull it toward you to take it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Bend and then pull the sealing tab from the end of the cartridge until the entire length of the protective tape is removed.
- Make sure not to touch any black toner on the tape.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer as far as it can go.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I’m getting blotchy printouts with my HP LaserJet 4350dtn?
A blotchy printout is common if the toner has settled inside the cartridge because you seldom use your 4350dtn. To resolve this, simply remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
Why am I getting color traces on the black and white images that I printed?
Color traces on the black and white images could mean a color leak. Try replacing the toner cartridge to resolve this issue.
Is the remanufactured HP 42X Black the better cartridge choice for my printer?
Yes, if you print a lot and you print often because it contains more ink and prints more pages.