LaserJet 4350dtnCartridge prices starting at $56.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4350dtn
- HP 39A (Q1339A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4300dtns, LaserJet 4300dtnsl, and more! Learn More
- HP 42X (Q5942X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP LaserJet 4250tn, HP LaserJet 4350, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4240n, HP LaserJet 4350, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the printer top cover.
- Hold the empty toner cartridge and pull it toward you to take it out of the printer.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the packaging.
- Bend and then pull the sealing tab from the end of the cartridge until the entire length of the protective tape is removed.
- Make sure not to touch any black toner on the tape.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer as far as it can go.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I’m getting blotchy printouts with my HP LaserJet 4350dtn?
A blotchy printout is common if the toner has settled inside the cartridge because you seldom use your 4350dtn. To resolve this, simply remove the toner cartridge from the printer and gently rock it from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
Why am I getting color traces on the black and white images that I printed?
Color traces on the black and white images could mean a color leak. Try replacing the toner cartridge to resolve this issue.
Is the remanufactured HP 42X Black the better cartridge choice for my printer?
Yes, if you print a lot and you print often because it contains more ink and prints more pages.