HP LaserJet 4350 TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4350
- HP 42X (Q5942X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP LaserJet 4250tn, HP LaserJet 4350, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4240n, HP LaserJet 4350, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge on your HP LaserJet 4350 is an easy task. Here are the steps:
- Open the cartridge hatch. Make sure to open the top hatch and not the door just below the top hatch.
- Grasp the old cartridge and pull it out at an upward angle to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Be sure to give it a few shakes from side to side to loosen up or even out the toner inside the cartridge.
- Remove the paper covering the front area of the cartridge by pulling the release tab.
- Put the new cartridge in.
- Close the ink door. This will close easily if you pushed the new cartridge down fully.
Do compatible cartridges meet or exceed OEM standards?
Yes. They are specially manufactured to meet OEM specifications, so you get the same printing quality, quantity, and performance.
What should I do if my HP LaserJet 4350 failed to recognize my compatible cartridge?
Check the newly installed cartridge if it matches your old cartridge. If yes, then check if you installed it correctly. If you did the installation right yet you still get the same error message, call us (for further assistance). We offer excellent aftersales customer support and free replacement on (defective) cartridges no questions asked.
Is it always better to choose a high yield cartridge over the standard yield one?
If you print frequently, getting a high yield cartridge makes a lot more sense. But if not, better stick to a standard yield cartridge.