HP LaserJet 4300 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
If you’re looking for replacement HP LaserJet 4300 toner cartridges, look no further than here at Carrot Ink. We offer a wide selection of compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges and supplies for various HP models. All our products are made affordable, so you can print thousands of pages every day without running out of ink fast. But low prices do not necessarily equate to low quality. With our 20 years of industry experience, we feel that it’s not enough to just provide low-priced printer consumables. We maintain excellent product quality by following strict manufacturing procedures to ensure our compatible cartridges meet OEM specifications. Get your needed remanufactured HP 39A (Q1339A) Black or compatible Jumbo HP 39X (Q1339X) Black here today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 4300 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Pull down the front cover and lift up the top lid to gain access to the cartridge.
- Take the used cartridge out of the printer by grasping the handle in the middle and pulling it out carefully.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Bend the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge until it separates from the cartridge. Then, pull the tab straight out from the cartridge to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the slot as far as it will go.
- Lower the top lid and close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is a remanufactured toner cartridge different from a compatible toner cartridge?
A remanufactured toner cartridge is basically a recycled toner cartridge that has been professionally refurbished to meet OEM specifications. A compatible cartridge, on the other hand, is a brand-new cartridge that is factory-sealed and designed by a third-party manufacturer.
How affordable is your remanufactured toner cartridge?
Our remanufactured toner cartridges can save you up to 75% off the cost of genuine HP cartridges.
Does using a remanufactured toner cartridge void my HP LaserJet 4100n printer warranty?
No. It is illegal for any printer manufacturer to void the printer warranty for the sole reason of using non-branded cartridges.