LaserJet 4250tnCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4250tn
- HP 42X (Q5942X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP LaserJet 4250tn, HP LaserJet 4350, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 39A (Q1339A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4300dtns, LaserJet 4300dtnsl, and more! Learn More
- HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4240n, HP LaserJet 4350, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that the printer is turned off.
- Open the top cover. Hold the used cartridge by its handle and then carefully pull it out of the machine.
- Take the new toner cartridge and remove its packaging. You may use this shell later for recycling the old cartridge.
- Remove the shipping locks that you will find in the new toner. After that, hold the product on both ends and give it a few shakes to make sure that the ink inside is evenly distributed.
- Align the new cartridge with the printer and then insert it into the machine until it clicks into place. Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I see a lot of options, I'm not sure which one I'd get. Can you help me out?
The toner you'll buy should depend on your printing needs. If you do not print very often but you wish to equip your printer with quality ink, you may go for our HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge. However, if you tend to print in bulk, we recommend that you get our HP 42X (Q5942X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge. You can also contact our customer support team for assistance with placing your order. They are available Monday-Friday between 7 AM - 5 PM PST.
How many pages can I get from this toner?
The standard cartridge can yield up to 10000 pages while the high yield cartridge can give you about 20000 pages. Please note that the number of prints will still depend on other factors such as printing settings, frequency of printing, and type of paper you're using.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
Yes! This will help you ensure that you'll never run out of supply. Please note that when storing unopened boxes of ink, place them in a cool, dry area and away from direct heat and sunlight as sudden changes in temperature can affect the quality of the ink.