LaserJet 4250dtnCartridge prices starting at $56.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4250dtn
- HP 39A (Q1339A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4300dtns, LaserJet 4300dtnsl, and more! Learn More
- HP 42X (Q5942X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for HP LaserJet 4250tn, HP LaserJet 4350, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4240n, HP LaserJet 4350, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace the cartridge, make sure that the printer is off.
- Open the top cover of the printer. Grab the used cartridge by the middle and then carefully remove it out of the machine.
- Take the new cartridge from its packaging and remove any shipping locks. After that, hold the cartridge on both ends and shake it gently for a few times. Doing this helps the ink inside be distributed properly.
- Align the cartridge with the printer and then insert it into the machine.
- Close the top cover and run a print test to check if the installation was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know which yield is best for my printer?
We recommend that you buy the toner that suits your printing needs especially in terms of yield. If you tend to print in bulk or frequently, our HP 42X (Q5942X) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge may be the best option for you.
Does the use of remanufactured inks void a printer's warranty?
Carrot Ink guarantees that our remanufactured inks and toners will work as well as genuine-brand cartridges and will not affect your machine's warranty let alone void it.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
Our HP LaserJet 4250dtn Toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. In case you want to buy more than one toner, we encourage you to store unopened packages in a cool dry place and keep it from direct sunlight and heat as changes in temperature can affect the quality of any ink.