HP LaserJet 4240 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
The HP LaserJet 4240 is a reliable workhorse that increases workgroup efficiency and connects instantly for easy sharing. It boasts print speeds of up to 40 ppm and features the Instant-on Technology so you can print even the most complex documents quickly. If you happen to own one, you might want to consider using a remanufactured HP 38A toner cartridge on it so you can start saving on printing costs. We know how expensive genuine HP cartridges can be, that’s why we offer you these cheaper alternatives. They may be low-priced but they are never low on quality. In fact, we stand behind these products 100% that we even backed them with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP LaserJet 4240 ink
Toner Cartridge for HP LaserJet 4200tn, HP LaserJet 4200dtn, and Many More!
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $39.95
Toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4240n, HP LaserJet 4350, and many more!
Regular Price: $99.95
Special Price $40.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the printer’s front panel.
- Remove the old toner cartridge. Hold it by the handle and pull it straight up toward you.
- Put the old toner cartridge on a piece of paper to catch any toner spill.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the new cartridge from the protective bag and find the pull tab at the end of the cartridge.
- Pull the tab to remove the protective tape on the cartridge completely.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the front panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting tire tracks on the printed pages?
Tire tracks on printouts often occur when the old cartridge has far exceeded its rated usage of 12,000 pages. Replace the old toner cartridge to resolve the issue.
What to do when I see the ‘CARTRIDGE FAILURE’ error message after installing a new cartridge on the HP LaserJet 4240?
A ‘CARTRIDGE FAILURE’ error message indicates that the cartridge still contains part of the sealing tape. Remove the newly installed cartridge, remove the tape completely, and reinstall it.
How can I take advantage of your free shipping offer?
Simply purchase items worth $40 and above and have them shipped to any location within the 48 contiguous states.