LaserJet 4240Cartridge prices starting at $56.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4240
- HP 38A (Q1338A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 42A (Q5942A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 10,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the printer’s front panel.
- Remove the old toner cartridge. Hold it by the handle and pull it straight up toward you.
- Put the old toner cartridge on a piece of paper to catch any toner spill.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the new cartridge from the protective bag and find the pull tab at the end of the cartridge.
- Pull the tab to remove the protective tape on the cartridge completely.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the front panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting tire tracks on the printed pages?
Tire tracks on printouts often occur when the old cartridge has far exceeded its rated usage of 12,000 pages. Replace the old toner cartridge to resolve the issue.
What to do when I see the ‘CARTRIDGE FAILURE’ error message after installing a new cartridge on the HP LaserJet 4240?
A ‘CARTRIDGE FAILURE’ error message indicates that the cartridge still contains part of the sealing tape. Remove the newly installed cartridge, remove the tape completely, and reinstall it.
How can I take advantage of your free shipping offer?
Simply purchase items worth $40 and above and have them shipped to any location within the 48 contiguous states.