HP LaserJet 4200tn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
A PC and Mac compatible printer, the HP LaserJet 4200tn offers high performance and crisp, clear printing at 1200 dpi at full speed. It comes with a 300 MHz processor and 48 MB RAM, so it sure increases productivity with fast 35 ppm laser printing. But this increase in productivity comes at a great price—genuine HP toner cartridges are overly expensive. Good thing there are cheaper alternatives available. Carrot Ink is a reputable seller of high-quality remanufactured toner cartridges for various printer brands including HP. Our remanufactured HP 38 Black is designed to meet OE specifications, so print quality is never compromised. Call us to order or place your order online for more convenience.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $148.95
Special Price $59.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s how to install a new toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet 4200tn printer:
- Open the front panel of your printer.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it straight up to take it out of the printer.
- Set it aside to be recycled or properly disposed of later.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove it from the box.
- Take the new cartridge out of the protective bag and locate the pull tab at the end of the cartridge.
- Pull the tab to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and slide it in until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the printed pages have vertical lines?
Vertical lines on printouts could mean a dirty fuser. Try printing a few more pages to see if the problem corrects itself. If not, then clean the fuser by running a manual cleaning page. Do this several times. If the vertical lines still appear, then it’s time you replace the toner cartridge.
How come there are repeating defects when I’m printing with my HP LaserJet 4200tn?
If there are repeating defects on the printed pages, try printing a few more pages to see if the problem persists. If it does, then check the distance between the defects. The print cartridge needs to be replaced if the distance is 38 mm (1.5 inches) or 94 mm (3.76 inches).
Can I request for a replacement if I received a defective toner cartridge?
Yes, you can. But let us help you with any issues you encounter with our toner cartridge. If after trying a few solutions the cartridge still did not work, then we’ll offer you free return and replacement as long as the product is within 365 days of purchase.