LaserJet 4200Cartridge prices starting at $56.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4200dtn, LaserJet 4200dtns, LaserJet 4200dtnsl, LaserJet 4200n, LaserJet 4200tn
- HP 38X (Q1338X) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4200dtn, HP LaserJet 4200tn, and many more Learn More
- HP 38A (Q1338A) Black Remanufactured Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 4200tn, HP LaserJet 4200dtn, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Need to replace your HP LaserJet 4200 toner cartridge? Here are a few steps you can follow:
- Open the top cover to gain access to the cartridge compartment. Hold the cover on the side with both hands and carefully lift it up.
- Grab the cartridge through the top handle and carefully pull it out of the compartment. Lift it upward and then toward you to extract it.
- Unpack the replacement cartridge. Pull the tab to remove the protective film.
- Grab the replacement cartridge and align the its grooves with the track inside the compartment. Slide it into the compartment.
- Once level, you will hear it snap into place. Close the top cover gently and resume printing jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m a high-volume user. What HP LaserJet 4200 toner cartridge options are best for me?
You can try Carrot Ink’s HP 38A (Q1338A) Black Jumbo Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, which has a page yield of 28,000 prints. For moderate-volume users, you can get the HP 39A (Q1339A) Black Remanufactured Laser Toner Cartridge, which has a page yield of 18,000.
What is the difference between the JUMBO and the standard toner cartridges?
They are basically the same cartridges except that the JUMBO cartridge contains more toner and consequently provides a higher estimated page yield.
Will using Carrot Ink generic cartridges void my printer warranty?
No. Using compatible replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies for your HP LaserJet 4200 will not void your printer warranty. Carrot Ink guarantees 100% satisfaction on quality cartridges and printing supplies.