HP LaserJet 4100tn ink
Cartridge prices starting at $41.95
The HP LaserJet 4100TN is a monochrome laser printer that will give you fast, high-performance printing. With Carrot Ink products, you can enjoy clear, smudge-free, and clean graphics and text for all documents at a fraction of the cost! Our products, such as the HP 61X (C8061X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, are just as good, if not better, than expensive OEM supplies. Why spend more when you can get the same quality for less? We have 20 years of experience in the business and guarantee your satisfaction. Order now and enjoy free shipping on purchases above $40!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Remove the toner cartridge from its packaging (save packaging for possible cartridge storage). Open the printer by lifting the top cover.
- Find the sealing tape tab on the end of the cartridge. Carefully bend the tab back and forth until it separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab straight out from the toner cartridge to remove the entire length of tape (56 cm, or 22in). Avoid touching any black toner on the tape.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge before installing it.
- Position the toner cartridge with the arrow pointing into the printer. Slide the toner cartridge into the printer as far as it will go. If the toner cartridge is installed correctly, the top cover will close easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge has been recycled to be used again with our ink. This not only ensures that it’ll be compatible with your printer, but it also helps reduce environmental waste.
Why is this toner listed as “High Yield Capacity”?
A "High Yield" capacity toner cartridge has more ink stored inside than standard cartridges, meaning you get a better deal for a lower price.
Up to how many pages can this toner print?
The HP 61X (C8061X) Black High Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge can print up to 10,000 pages, depending on the printer settings that you use.